SBEM and Commercial EPC at Eleven Consultants
Professional Consultant's Certificates

If you are going to finance, rent or sell your property, it is likely you will need either a Professional Consultant Certificate or Building Warranty.

A Professional Consultant Certificate assures your financial provider that a professional, appropriately qualified consultant has visited your property and confirms that it conforms to the approved drawings and has adhered to instructions issued under the building contract.

Here at Eleven Consultants we have both Chartered Architectural Technologists and Chartered Building Engineers available to provide Professional Consultants Certificates. Professional Consultants Certificates are recognised by the Council for Mortgage Lenders and can save you as much as 50% of the cost of a Building Warranty.